بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The Sakinah Foundation
INVEST IN YOUR MARRIAGE
What is the short course about?
It is intended to be a how to, on getting what you need, avoiding what you fear and being satisfied with what you got. Evidences will be empirical, anecdotal and traditional with a strong focus on the Islāmic legacy as found in its authentic sources and the works of the `Ulamā’ [scholars of Islām]. As such the aims to both provide the goal of marriage as understood by the Islamic legacy and show the practical path leading to it as practised by Muslims in the know since time immemorial.
What are the topics and contents?
- The Nature and Source of Love
- Building Connection
- Fighting Negativeness
- Negotiating Rough Waters
The particular focus of this seminar is on:
- Preparing the uninitiated for the realities of marriage
- Learning how to enhance one’s love-maps and overall experience of marriage
- Avoiding common pitfalls that cause marital distress and breakup
- Helping those who have suffered marital breakup to pick up the pieces and move on with their lives.
Who should attend?
- Suitable for anyone who has an interest in learning more about marriage and associated issues
- Marriage counsellors
- Those on the verge of marriage will certainly find it helpful in learning how to enhance and grow existent love in the marital phase and protect against unnecessary marital grief and even breakup.
- Those currently suffering marital distress will find effective solutions to their issues and those on the brink of marital breakup, will learn how to reverse its vicious downturn.
- Those who have suffered marital breakup and now want to move forward will find the answers they seek and help on the path to recovery.
Mowlana Muaadth Allie
Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Director of Sakinah Foundation and Imam and Teacher at Darun Naim, Wynberg. 20 Years teaching experience
Dates & Times:
- Every Sunday for 4 weeks
- 28th May 2017 to 18th June 2017
- 11.15am to 12.50pm : Doors open 10.45am
The Knowledge Zone: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
- R180 per person (once off)
- R50 per class per person
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion [No Exam but required to attend full course]
- Limited seats.
- Payment secures your seat.
- Walk in registration at The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephonic bookings: 021 762 6745
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).
Cape Town Muslim Events has been running courses and workshops in collaboration with various scholars since 2010. Alhumdulilah these programmes allow the community to benefit from a wealth of knowledge and at the same time support the scholars and the community activities of Cape Town Muslim Events (CTME)
CTME courses and workshops are run independent of any donations and the venture is supported by the team at CTME as well as the scholars themselves, your attendance at these very well structured, organised and cost effective programs greatly supports this dream of community empowerment. In sha Allah.
May Allah make this easy for us and help those who are championing this cause. Ameen
Cape Town Muslim Events
Office: 021 762 6745
Fax: 086 551 8032
Cell: 0799 2012 79
SMS and WhatsApp: 0786 104700
Black Berry BBM: 5614e084
Facebook: ctme.co.za : Cape Town Muslim Events
LinkedIn: Cape Town Muslim Events
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
‘Community Empowerment Through Effective Web and Mobile Communication”