- This event has passed.
Quraan Literacy Workshop (Surah Waqiah : 56)
April 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pmR200
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Quraan Literacy Workshop
Pre- Ramadan Edition
Alhamdulillah, we as the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad ﷺ have direct access to the miracle of the Quran. It is our duty to engage this text on as many levels as we are able. From reading, to understanding, to implementing its guidelines in our lives.
These are all aspects that will enrich us for many years to come.
Join us on a four-week exploration and discovery of the recitation aspect of Surah Waqiah (56)
- Learn how to excel at reading fluency, letter recognition and tajweed application.
- Gain a basic level in reading proficiency which can assist us in reading anywhere in the Quran.
- Learn a brief understanding of of Surah Waqiah (56)
This course is perfect for:
- Those who have attended our basic ‘how to read Quran’ course
- Those wanting to improve on the recitation before Ramadan
- Those who can read Quran and would like to build on their ability
- Those looking for a methodology on learning Quranic recitation
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max.
Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
Mowlana Hafith Saalim Peck. Studied Hifth done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Studied in Egypt and Syria (focusing on Quran and Arabic language studies). Teacher at Dar al – Ulum Al – Arabiyyah Al- Islamiyyah.
Dates & Times:
- Every Saturday for 4 weeks
- 29th April to 20th May 2017
- 2pm – 4.30pm
The Knowledge Zone: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
Once off course fee: R200 per person (NB! Must be paid before workshop starts to secure your seats)
Pay at class: R60 per class (NB! This option does not secure your seat and works on a 1st come basis)
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- All visual and Audio aids
- Certificate on successful completion of the course
- Limited to 40 seats only. Payment secures your seat.
- Walk in registration at The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephonic bookings: 021 762 6745
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
Cape Town Muslim Events (PTY) LTD
Office: 021 762 6745
Fax: 086 551 8032
Cell: 0799 2012 79
SMS and WhatsApp: 0786 104700
Black Berry BBM: 5614e084
Facebook: ctme.co.za : Cape Town Muslim Events
LinkedIn: Cape Town Muslim Events
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Community Empowerment Through Effective Web and Mobile Communication”