THE SAKINAH FOUNDATION AND CAPE TOWN MUSLIM EVENTS PRESENTS
Umrah Preparation Workshop
Taught Moulana Muaadth Allie
- Is the holy journey of Umrah part of your plans for the near future?
- Would you like to attain the knowledge of how exactly to perform Umrah from authentic and reliable sources?
- Are you interested in brushing up your knowledge of the sacred rituals?
- Would you like to be able to perform the Umrah rituals without the help of a guide/Mutawwif leading the way?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes then this course is for you.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Virtues of Umrah – Makkah, Madinah and Aqsa
- Fiqh of Ihram, Tawaf, Sa’i and release from Ihram
- Practical Ihram demonstration
- Ettiquettes of Umrah, Visiting Madinah and Common mistakes
- Spiritual preparation and expectations
- Returning from Umrah and maintaining the blessings
The course will facilitate for maximum spiritual benefit from one’s Umrah and is suitable for the whole family In sha Allah.
Moulana Muaadth Allie
Read bio and testimonials
Read bio and testimonials
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Dates & Times:
- 5 weeks
- Starts: 30th July 2019
- Ends: 3rd September 2019
- Closed 13th August (eidul Adha)
- 7pm to 8.45pm
- Once off R350.00 per person
NB! CTME’s Educational Division. The Knowledge Zone is not funded! All the monies collected from class fees are used to cover our operational expenses as well as invest in the Ulema, who teach with us. Thank you for attending our courses !
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure patrolled parking
- Air conditioning
- High quality sound
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Spaces are allocated when proof of payment is received.
- Please complete registration form below
EFT and Cellphone banking, no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#um39)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Physical Address: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
- P.O. Box 2241, Clareinch 7740
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ctme.co.za
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).