THE MARRIAGE GUIDE
Taught by Moulana Muaadth Allie
The Sakinah Foundation’s Marriage Guide Courses is for those who are seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples do the course to intentionally invest in their relationship, others are looking to address more specific challenges. Either way, the course offers essential tools and practical ideas to help you build a relationship that lasts a lifetime. In sha Allah
Identify your own needs and the needs of your partner!
Come to understand the dynamics of the marriage relationship!
Honour and respect in-laws while securing your own space!
Building Strong Foundations
Learn to understand each other’s needs
The Art of Communication
How to listen and communicate effectively
Develop methods to resolve conflict and disagreements
The Power of Forgiveness
Learn how to apologise and forgive as a couple
The Impact of Family – Past and Present
Explore the impact of your family on your relationship
Find ways to develop greater sexual intimacy
Love in Action
Learn your partner’s ‘love language’ and how to love them well
The Secret of Contentment
Finding peace with yourself and relationship
Who should attend?
- Couples who wish to improve their relationships
- Couples who find lack of communication in their relationship.
- Anyone who wants to know what the opposite gender wants and how to provide it.
- You are not in a relationship and wondering what you are doing wrong.
- You are in a lackluster relationship and are looking for ways to create more closeness and caring.
- You are thinking of ending your relationship and are wondering if there is a way to save it.
- You are in a happy relationship and are looking for ways to make it even better.
- You are counselling couples and are looking for more insights.
- Students who have attended any Marriage course and wish to further their understanding.
Moulana Muaadth Allie – Read bio and testimonials below
Dates & Times:
- Saturdays from 13th July 2019
- [9 weeks]
- 7.15pm to 9.15pm
- Closed Islamic and Public Holidays
- 2 payments of R320.00 per month per person
- or once off R600.00 per person
- Access to all 9 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure patrolled parking
- Air conditioning
- High quality sound
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Works on a 1st pay basis
- Registration and Payment at The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
EFT and Cellphone banking, no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#TMG39)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Physical Address: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
- P.O. Box 2241, Clareinch 7740
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ctme.co.za
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counsellor, Cape Town Muslim Events and The Knowledge Zone resident lecturer, Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual adviser. Teaching since 1998
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant.
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).