NB! On-line registration is closed
if you wish to attend the course please arrive at the venue from 6.30pm to complete registration
detailed info below of venue, time and costing. Shukran Admin team
– An introduction to Fiqh and a brief history of its development.
– The Islâmic rulings relating to:
a) The different types of water
b) The various types of impurities
c) Utensils and containers.
d) Etiquettes of answering the call of nature
e) Menses [hayd], post-natal bleeding [nifâs] and irregular vaginal bleeding [istihâdah].
f) Wudû’ [ablution] and its nullifiers
g) Ghusl [bathing] and its nullifiers
h) Dry ablution [tayammum]
i) Wiping of the khuff [leather socks], the jabîrah [bandages], the `amâmah [the turban] and normal socks.
j) Usage of the tooth-stick [miswâk].
Who should attend?
- Any Muslim who, having understood the importance of purity, wishes to know what Allâh requires of him/her in this regard.
- Those who have always wanted to be provided with the various proofs for rituals in which they engage daily.
- Anyone who has unanswered questions regarding the Islâmic laws of purification and wishes it to be answered in a non-judgmental and uncritical manner.
- Educators who want to be empowered with authentic knowledge that they can impart to others with confidence and conviction.
- To be provided with authentic knowledge via the study of a classical work on Fiqh by one of the greatest jurists [fuqahâ’] and traditionists [muhaddithûn] of all time: Imâm Yahyâ ibn al-Sharaf al-Nawawî (may Allâh shower him with mercy).
- To have access to the proofs employed by the `Ulamâ’ [may Allâh shower them with mercy] in deriving their juristic findings in the area of purification.
- To be given the opportunity to asks questions that have been bugging you regarding the Islâmic laws of Tahârah [purification].
- To come to know what Allâh expects of you with regards to matters of purity.
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, he also holds the position as senior lecturer (12 years) at the Dar al – Ulum Al – Arabiyyah Al- Islamyyah (Strand), Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at Darun Na’im Wynberg, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counsellor, Muslim Students Association (MSA) lecturer, weekly Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual advisor & lecturer. Moulana Muaadth has made marriage counselling a passion and helps macy couples through troubled times. Insha-Allah.
- Dates & Times
Corner of Taronga & Lawson Roads
Starting on the 23rd January 2014
Ending on the 27th March with Certification Evening
Starts 7pm – 8pm (Includes break for Salaah)
Payment Options :
- · Once Off – Receive a 10% Discount if fees are paid as a once off payment (R225 + R100 = R325)
- · Monthly Payment Plan:
- Registration : R100.00 paid before the start of the course to secure your seat
- 1st Installment of R125 no later than 6th February.
- 2nd Installment of R125 no later than 6th March.
Please arrive early at class to make payment.
Telephone : 021 7626745
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 086 551 8032
Cell : 078 610 4700