In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
WHAT IS TAJWEED?
The word “Tajweed” means to improve, make better.
Tajweed of the Holy Qur’an is the knowledge and application of the rules of recitation so the reading of the Qur’an is as the Prophet Mohammed peace and blessings be upon him, recited.
“He who is skillful in reciting the Qur’an is with the unveiled, honorable, and pious. And he who stutters when reading the Qur’an, (and its recitation) is difficult upon him, will receive two rewards.” (Al-Bukhari)
Gain in-depth knowledge about the rules of Tajweed; learn the attributes of the Quran sounds; when you should stretch vowels and when you should not; Where you may stop reading And where you may not; and much more.
This workshop is your chance to learn and practice correct recitation of the Holy Qur’an. In sha Allah
Moulana Hafith Saalim Peck. Hifth done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Matriculation at Islamia College. Studied abroad in Egypt and Syria (focusing on Quran and Arabic language studies). Teacher at Dar al – Ulum Al – Arabiyyah Al- Islamyyah (Strand) .
Testimonials from students:
- Very excellent, enjoyed the inspiring and motivating words. Masha Allah
- The Instructor made me feel at ease and reminds us always of our intention.
- Course presenter is very good. Alhumdulilah.
- Moulana has inspired me to read more of the Quraan. Alhumdulilah
Dates & Times:
Every Saturday for 8 weeks.
Starting on the 14th October 2017
Ending on the 2nd December 2017
11.15am to 1pm (doors open 11am) 1.5 hours with 15 min beak
The Knowledge Zone: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
R480 once off course fee or 2 payments of R250 per person
For options below (email or WhatsApp – Shamiel firstname.lastname@example.org or 0786104700)
- Request a longer payment period
- Part sponsorship
- Discounts available for: Block bookings, Highschoolers and Pensioners
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- Walk in registration at The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephonic bookings: Call: 021 762 6745
As seats are limited, please make a payment into the following account to secure your seat.
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code [TW4]
*Kindly Fax or email proof of payment to 086 551 8032 / email@example.com
Cash payments or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (OLD FNB Building)
Telephone: 021 762 6745
Cell/Whats-app: 078 610 4700
Fax: 086 551 8032
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).