In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
TAJWEED MODULE 1
The course is suitable for anyone who has studied some tajweed before at a basic level so that he/she is aware of the common rules and is able to recite with some tajweed application but now requires more prolonged training and practice.
Following are the objectives of this Module:
1) Practical reading: – for one to continue to improve in reading with the basic rules inntroduced in the previous module. Thereafter, at the end of this course a student should have become more fluent in reading while maintaining the accuracy likewise. One should be able to implement in their reading the rules of Tajweed which is introduced at this level. Our focus in this course is two surahs ; Surah Sajdah and Surah Dahr.
2) Theory:– To learn the basic rules (theory and practical) of the following:
Nun Sakin and Tanweed rules: Izhaar, Ikhfaa, Idghaam and Iqlab
‘Laam’ of Allah
3) Memorisation: – To memorise 10 surahs of the Qur`an (at-Teen – Humazah) with full tajweed. (Please not memorisation of Surahs may differ with some student, depending on if they have previosuly memorized these surahs correctly)
4) Introduction to the Sciences of the Qur`an – A complete understanding of the message of the Qur’an, by understanding its setting and circumstances. course looks at various aspects of the science of Divine revelation, how the Qur`an was revealed, preserved, compiled and transmitted through generation after generation.
NB! The course is divided into 2 periods – 1st period the Sciences of Qu’ran – 2nd period recitation component
Moulana Hafith Saalim Peck. Hifth done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Matriculation at Islamia College. Studied abroad in Egypt and Syria (focusing on Quran and Arabic language studies). Teacher at Dar al – Ulum Al – Arabiyyah Al- Islamyyah (Strand) .
Testimonials from students:
- Very excellent, enjoyed the inspiring and motivating words. Masha Allah
- The Instructor made me feel at ease and reminds us always of our intention.
- Course presenter is very good. Alhumdulilah.
- Moulana has inspired me to read more of the Quraan. Alhumdulilah
Dates & Times:
Every Saturday for 8 weeks.
Starting on the 29th July 2017
Ending on the 23rd September 2017
10.15am to 1pm (doors open 10am)
The Knowledge Zone: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
R480 once off course fee or 2 payments of R250 per person
Limited to 40 ppl only
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- Walk in registration at The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephonic bookings: Call: 021 762 6745
As seats are limited, please make a payment into the following account to secure your seat.
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (TM317)
*Kindly Fax or email proof of payment to 086 551 8032 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash payments or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (OLD FNB Building)
Telephone: 021 762 6745
Cell/Whats-app: 078 610 4700
Fax: 086 551 8032
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).