In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
The Prophet Muhammad said: “Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.” (Al-Bukhari)
TAJWEED MADE EASY
WHAT IS TAJWEED?
The word “Tajweed” means to improve, make better.
Tajweed of the Holy Qur’an is the knowledge and application of the rules of recitation so the reading of the Qur’an is as the Prophet Mohammed peace and blessings be upon him, recited.
“He who is skillful in reciting the Qur’an is with the unveiled, honorable, and pious. And he who stutters when reading the Qur’an, (and its recitation) is difficult upon him, will receive two rewards.” (Al-Bukhari)
Gain in-depth knowledge about the rules of Tajweed; learn the attributes of the Quran sounds; when you should stretch vowels and when you should not; Where you may stop reading And where you may not; and much more.
This workshop is your chance to learn and practice correct recitation of the Holy Qur’an. In sha Allah
Students will also giving an opportunity to recite to the teacher to facilitate correct pronunciation
Moulana Hafith Qaari Saalim Peck. Hifth done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Matriculation at Islamia College. Studied abroad in Egypt and Syria (focusing on Quran and Arabic language studies). Teacher at Dar al – Ulum Al – Arabiyyah Al- Islamyyah (Strand) .
Testimonials from students:
- Very excellent, enjoyed the inspiring and motivating words. Masha Allah
- The Instructor made me feel at ease and reminds us always of our intention.
- Course presenter is very good. Alhumdulilah.
- Moulana has inspired me to read more of the Quraan. Alhumdulilah
Dates & Times:
- Saturdays for 8 weeks
- Starting 13th October 2018
- Ending 1st December 2018
- 11.30am to 1pm
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Parking (patrolled)
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Monthly: R250.00 x 2
- Once off: R450.00 per person [R50 discount]
- Access to all 8 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
Whats-App our Manger Shamiel Slamang to confirm if any seats are available 0765463217
- Limited to 50 seats and Payment secures your seat. book online or choose any other method below.
- Walk in registration: The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephonic bookings: 021 762 6745
EFT and Cellphone banking only , no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#TME48)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 086 551 8032
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).