Slowing down to the Speed of Life
A 10 week course presented by
Moulana Dawood Sampson
NB! Online Registration has closed for this course, if you wish to attend please arrive from 30 min before start of lecture to register. Limited seating 1st come basis. Shukran
To be a Proud Muslim not a ZOMBIE
To remove the cataract of one’s eyes, the spiritual eyes and gain full insight to the real world.
What is this course about?
We are living in a fast moving Age. The faster we live our life the faster life goes by.
All this busyness has overloaded our minds. There is more to life than increasing it’s speed.
It’s time to slow down and reassess one’s life as human beings.
A wise saint said: ‘The greatest tragedy is not death but life without purpose. Knowing ones purpose gives meaning, simplifies, focuses, motivates and prepares one to the Everlasting Life.
Join Mln. Dawood Sampson in the Slow Lane and gain insight to the real world.
10 weeks in the slow lane and pause, rewind, review and reflect on the politics of the real world. Our Creator Allah Azza Wa Jalla reminds us in surah Takwir 81:26 Where are you GOING…
What are the topics and contents?
1. Media in Crises
Malcom X once said: “The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent and that’s power because they control the minds of the masses.”
2. Mahdi & Dajjal
Prophet SAW warned his umah that from the first of Allah’s creation till the last there’s nothing worse than the advent of Dajjal Antichrist. Who is Mahdi and who is the DJ?
Voices of Aqsa:” While I have life, I will remain firm in Aqsa.”
4. Remotely Controlled
Today everything is designed to destroy the next generation of youth.
5. Age of Deception
The idols we create for ourselves cause our very own destruction.
We are in an Age of mind less spending.and material enslavement.
The more material values are at the centre of our lives the more the quality of our life is diminished.
7. The Forgotten ones – Compassion for the elderly
Loneliness is the biggest problem faced by older people.
8. Substance abuse and its impact on society
Western Cape has emerged as the province with the highest number of drug and alcohol addicts
9. Teenagers are trapped with temptations
Our teenagers live in a Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp world with different challenges that mankind ever faced. They are caught between two worlds – The virtual and the real life demands.
10. What the Prophets AS mean to the world.
Who should attend?
Muslims – the not-so-young, the average-young, the young-ish.
Find Audio lectures of Moulana Dawood Sampson at the bottom of this page.
Taronga Road , Masjid Complex
Corner of Taronga & Lawson Roads
Rondebosch East / Lansdowne
Dates & Times:
Every Monday for 10 weeks.
Starting on the 26th January 2015
Ending on the 30 March 2015
Starts 8.30pm – 9.30pm
Once off: R340 or
1st Installment of R170 no later than 26th January 2015
2nd Installment of R170 no later than 02 March 2015
Terms & Conditions
- Fees are not transferable to another student
- No Children under 12 are allowed in class.
- Cancelling your place – If you notify us in writing (via letter, email or fax) up to 7 days before the start date of a course, you will receive a full refund of the course fee.
- If you fail to attend the course on which you are booked and have not given prior notice to us then the course fee will remain payable in full and no transfer will be allowed.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course because of low registration or events beyond our control. In the unlikely event of cancellation, students will be notified and offered the option to switch to a different course or receive a full refund.