In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
The Prophet Muhammad said: “Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.” (Al-Bukhari)
The Sakinah Foundation & Cape Town Muslim Events
THE ROAD TO NIKAH
“And among His Signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves that ye may dwell in Sakinah [tranquillity] with them and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts); verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.” Surah Rum : Verse 21
Research indicates that “Those who participate in premarital classes experience a higher level of marital satisfaction and commitment with lower levels of conflict and reduced odds of divorce. These effects are standard across race, income and education levels which suggest that premarital education is generally beneficial for a wide range of couples.”
- The Islâmic Ruling on Marriage
- Things You Need to Know Before You Marry
- What Women Wish Men Knew
- Men What Women Need to Know
- The Flavour of Love
- The Process of Partner Selection
- Rights and duties of Wife and Husband
- The Marital Contract
- Sunnah’s on your Wedding day/night
“The Road to Nikah Course is outstanding and very informative. A must for soon to be married couples as well as newly weds. Information provided by Moulana Muaadth is of the highest quality. Really happy that I attended this course.”
Course aimed at unmarried parties who need to know:
- The applicable law of marriage in relation to them
- How to acquire a marital partner and marry the Islamic way
- The laws and regulations of the marital contract
- The effects of a successful marital contract including rights and obligations
- The financial obligations that arise as a result of marriage
- The purpose of marriage and how to secure and maintain a successful marital relationship
- The nature and consequences of marital breakup
“The classes was well organised,very informative,great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.”
Who Should attend?
- Unmarried individuals who want to prepare for the realities of marriage.
- Anyone who wishes to know the Islamic method to spouse selection and acquisition.
- Those who want to know their rights and duties as husband or wife.
- Counsellors seeking new insights into marital success and problem solving.
- Anyone who wants to know what the opposite gender wants and how to provide it.
- Parents wanting to understand how to give their children sound marital advice and help them prepare for the realities of marriage.
“Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class.His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.”
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at various institutions around Cape Town, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Resident teacher at Cape Town Muslim Events / The Knowledge Zone. Teacher and Marriage counselor since 1998.
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant. CTME does not collect Zakah, Sadaqa or Lillah or any form of funding from the community and is reliant on fees collected from the classes to cover its operational expenses.
May Allah SWT be pleased with us . Ameen
Dates & Times:
- Every Wednesday for 9 weeks. (2 months)
- Starting on the 10th October 2018
- Ending on the 5th December 2018
- 7pm to 9.30pm (Doors open 6.30pm)
Includes break for Maghrib Salaah.
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Patrolled parking
- Please bring a salaah mat
- Monthly: Total course fee R300.00 per month per person [ 2 months]
- Once off: Total course fee R550.00 per person [R50 discount]
- Access to all 9 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Walk in registration: The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
EFT and Cellphone banking, no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#R2N48)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- The Road to Nikah Course is outstanding and very informative. A must for soon to be married couples as well as newly-weds. Information provided by Moulana Muaadth is of the highest quality. Really happy that I attended this course.
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- What really stood out for me was the solutions the instructor gave us on how to deal and handle the real problems that occur in a relationship. I have already started practicing them now already before the start of my marriage. I am still very excited and will continue to remember all I have learnt as the future comes.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour. Interesting to note the differences in men and females-reality.
- The course is fantastic I would re-attend anytime. It gives newlyweds an invaluable real life foundation to build from.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Attending the course is a real eye opener and the content hereof makes u feel to want to be the best man/husband to ones partner.I would recommend the course to all muslims and even non muslims.
- Definitely a very beneficial course for anyone that is married or wants to get married.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- A great introduction for preparation to getting married for choosing your spouse.
- Course covers the fundamental parts that inform listeners to carry out and try to have a successful marriage by means of guidance and counselling but reminding the listener to first learn oneself better before learning more about a spouse.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).
Right of admission reserved. Participation in the class is entirely at own risk. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this venue safe and secure. Do not under any circumstances leave any valuables in your car. Ensure that you are aware of where your wallets, cell phones and keys are always. Shukran !