THE ROAD TO NIKAH
“And among His Signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves that ye may dwell in Sakinah [tranquillity] with them and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts); verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.” Surah Rum : Verse 21
- The Islâmic Ruling on Marriage
- Things You Need to Know Before You Marry
- What Women Wish Men Knew
- Men What Women Need to Know
- The Flavour of Love
- The Process of Partner Selection
- Mutual Rights
- Rights of Husband and Wife
- The Marital Contract and Related Matters
- Dowry and other Financial Matters, Talaq and `Iddah
“The Road to Nikah Course is outstanding and very informative. A must for soon to be married couples as well as newly weds. Information provided by Moulana Muaadth is of the highest quality. Really happy that I attended this course.”
Course aimed at unmarried parties who need to know:
- The applicable law of marriage in relation to them
- How to acquire a marital partner and marry the Islamic way
- The laws and regulations of the marital contract
- The effects of a successful marital contract including rights and obligations
- The financial obligations that arise as a result of marriage
- The purpose of marriage and how to secure and maintain a successful marital relationship
- The nature and consequences of marital breakup
“The classes was well organised,very informative,great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.”
Who Should attend?
- Unmarried individuals who want to prepare for the realities of marriage.
- Anyone who wishes to know the Islamic method to spouse selection and acquisition.
- Those who want to know their rights and duties as husband or wife.
- Counsellors seeking new insights into marital success and problem solving.
- Anyone who wants to know what the opposite gender wants and how to provide it.
- Parents wanting to understand how to give their children sound marital advice and help them prepare for the realities of marriage.
“Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class.His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.”
Mowlana Muaadth Allie
Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Director of Sakinah Foundation and Imam and Teacher at Darun Naim, Wynberg. 20 Years teaching experience
Dates & Times:
- Every Monday for 8 weeks
- 16th October to 4th December 2017
- 8pm to 9.30pm : Doors open 7.30pm
The Knowledge Zone: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
- R480 per person (once off)
- R250 per month (2 payments)
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion [No Exam but required to attend full course]
- Limited seats.
- Payment secures your seat.
- Walk in registration at The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephonic bookings: 021 762 6745
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (Nikah417)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
Telephone: 021 762 6745
Cell/Whats-app: 078 610 4700
Fax: 086 551 8032
- The Road to Nikah Course is outstanding and very informative. A must for soon to be married couples as well as newly-weds. Information provided by Moulana Muaadth is of the highest quality. Really happy that I attended this course.
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- What really stood out for me was the solutions the instructor gave us on how to deal and handle the real problems that occur in a relationship. I have already started practicing them now already before the start of my marriage. I am still very excited and will continue to remember all I have learnt as the future comes.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour. Interesting to note the differences in men and females-reality.
- The course is fantastic I would re-attend anytime. It gives newlyweds an invaluable real life foundation to build from.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Attending the course is a real eye opener and the content hereof makes u feel to want to be the best man/husband to ones partner.I would recommend the course to all muslims and even non muslims.
- Definitely a very beneficial course for anyone that is married or wants to get married.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- A great introduction for preparation to getting married for choosing your spouse.
- Course covers the fundamental parts that inform listeners to carry out and try to have a successful marriage by means of guidance and counselling but reminding the listener to first learn oneself better before learning more about a spouse.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).