Quran Fluency and Tajweed
This workshop is designed for students who are not fluent in reading Quran and want to improve their reading skills and learn practical tips in order to enhance reading confidence.
1. Those who want to improve the flow of their recitation
2. Those who feel like they lost touch with the Quran and notice it when they recite. Stumbling through the words, pausing a lot, not being able to read through an ayah like they would read English
3. If you have learned how to recite in the past but it’s been a while and you need a refresher to flow again.
Moulana Hafith Qaari Saalim Peck. Hifth done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Matriculation at Islamia College. Studied at Darul Uloom Al arabiyya Al islamiyya (strand). Studied abroad in Egypt and Syria (focusing on Quran and Arabic language studies). Teacher at Dar al – Ulum Al – Arabiyyah Al- Islamyyah (Strand)
Moulana Hafith Qaari Abdullah Forbes. Completed Hifth under Ml Yunus Essop. Studied at Darul Uloom Al arabiyya Al islamiyya (strand).received sanad and ijaaza from Ml Saleem Gaibie and various scholars in Egypt. Currently the assistant Imaam at the Al jaamia Masjid, Stegman Rd Claremont.
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant.
Dates & Times:
- Saturdays for 3 months
- Starting 26th January 2019
- Ending 4th May 2019 [Before Ramadan]
- 11am to 1pm
- Thursdays for 3 months
- Starting 7th February 2019
- Ending 2nd May 2019 [Before Ramadan]
- 9.30am to 11.30am
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Parking patrolled
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Once off: R700 per person
- Monthly: R250.00 per person x 3 payments
Kindly note that we are not funded and all fees collected are used to cover operational expenses and salaries. In sha Allah
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
Limited seats per class – Payment secures your seat.
The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
EFT and Cellphone banking only , no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code:
Thursdays code (#QFW119T)
*Kindly Fax or email proof of payment to 086 551 8032 / email@example.com
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Class Coordinator: Shamiel – Whats App – 0765463217
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi)