In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
The Prophet Muhammad said: “Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.” (Al-Bukhari)
The Sakinah Foundation & Cape Town Muslim Events
Perfection of Salaah
Purification and Prayer
No Muslim can do without this course! Everyone must perform salah, therefore everyone must study about salah. It’s as simple as that.
How much time do we spend on our salah?
How important is it to us?
Now consider the possibility that we might be doing it all wrong!
It happens to many people every day. To avoid this, courses like this are absolutely essential. You will be taken through the absolute essentials of purification and salah by an expert teacher so that you can be sure of the validity of your salah in future.
In summary the course will cover the following:
- Introduction to fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence) covering aspects of usul al-fiqh (principles of jurisprudence)
- Comprehensive study of the rules and methods of Taharah (purity)
- Comprehensive study of the of the fiqh of Salah
The detailed course plan is as follows:
1. Brief Introduction to Fiqh – Whats is Fiqh
2. Taharah – Purification
Menstruation, postnatal bleeding and istihadhah
Times of Salah
Makrooh times of prayer
Adhaan and Iqamah
Pre-Conditions of Salah (Shuroot)
Faraidh of Salah (Arkan)
Sunan of Salah
Acts that break the Salah (Mufsidaat)
Acts that do not nullify salah
Acts that are undesirable in Salah (Makroohaat)
Sajdah Sahw (correcting one’s prayer)
Sutrah (placing a barrier infront of one’s prayer)
Qasr (prayer of a traveller)
Prayer of the ill
Memorising the meaning of salah
Other Nafal prayers
Prayer mounted on a transport
It is obligatory on every Muslim to study the fundamentals of this beautiful religion, this course will provide an opportunity for students to fulfill a part of this obligation. We encounter issues related to prayer every day and it is important for us to understand what the Quran and Hadith say about these issues…
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at Darun Na’im Wynberg, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counsellor, Cape Town Muslim Events and The Knowledge Zone resident lecturer, Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual advisor & lecturer. Teaching for over 20 years.
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant. CTME does not collect Zakah or any funding from the community and is solely reliant on fees collected from the classes to cover its operational costs and to cover its free community services.
Dates & Times:
- Every Monday for 11 weeks. (3 months)
- Starting on the 2nd July
- Ending on the 24th September 2018
- No class 20th August 2018 – Islamic holiday
- 7pm to 9pm (Doors open 6.45am)
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure patrolled parking
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
- Coffee and snacks on sale (Pre-order coffee)
- Bring along a pillow for extra comfort
- Monthly: Total course fee R250.00 per month x 3
- Once off: Total course fee R650.00 per person [R100 discount]
- Access to all 11 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- Limited to 50 seats and Payment secures your seat. book online or choose any other method below.
- Walk in registration: The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Book via Whats App: 0765463217 / +27 765463217
EFT and Cellphone banking, no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#PS38)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Physical Address: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
- P.O. Box 2241, Clareinch 7740
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ctme.co.za
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour. Interesting to note the differences in men and females-reality.
- The course is fantastic I would re-attend anytime.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Attending the course is a real eye opener and the content hereof makes u feel to want to be the best man/husband to ones partner.I would recommend the course to all muslims and even non muslims.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).