Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at various institutions around Cape Town, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Resident teacher at Cape Town Muslim Events / The Knowledge Zone. Teacher and Marriage counselor since 1998
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class.
- His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- The Road to Nikah Course is outstanding and very informative. A must for soon to be married couples as well as newly-weds. Information provided by Moulana Muaadth is of the highest quality. Really happy that I attended this course.
- What really stood out for me was the solutions the instructor gave us on how to deal and handle the real problems that occur in a relationship. I have already started practicing them now already before the start of my marriage. I am still very excited and will continue to remember all I have learnt as the future comes.
- The course is fantastic I would re-attend anytime. It gives newlyweds an invaluable real life foundation to build from.