In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
The Prophet Muhammad said: “Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.” (Al-Bukhari)
LEARN ARABIC VIA ṢALĀH
“And indeed it is revelation from the Lord of the worlds brought down by the trustworthy soul on your heart (Oh Muḥammad) that you may be of the warners in the clear Arabic tongue…”
Arabic is the lingua franca of Islam and so all devout Muslims are desirous of learning it so that they can interact better with fellow Muslims from other places who speak languages other than their own. There is however no greater motivation for learning Arabic than enhancing our relationship with Allah.
This is because it is the language via which Allah has chosen to communicate with us in the Quran and it is the means of communion with Him during acts of worship like ṣalāh. As such what better way to approach the study of Arabic other than via His speech, the Qurān, and the invocations we make to Him during ṣalāh?
“Do they not ponder in the Qurān?” Muḥammad: 24
No longer will you have to feel left out as the Imām and other muṣallis are moved to tears by the recital of Qurān while you don’t understand what is being recited.
Transform your ṣalāh and turn it into the spiritually lifting experience that it is intended to be by understanding everything you recite in ṣalāh: the Qurānic chapters and the sunnah invocations.
The study of Islām, Arabic, the Qurān and ṣalāh is a lifelong labour of love. Ensure that your first footsteps in this journey of a lifetime is both authentic and facilitated. Classes are interactive fun and progressive.
The course encompasses 24 units over 12 sessions with a total class time of 24 hours. It covers 10 chapters of the Quran and 12 sunnah invocations. A minimum vocabulary of 100 words are covered which constitute the most repeated words of the Quran.
For the first time in Cape Town learn Arabic via the Quranic chapters most commonly recited in ṣalāh and its sunnah invocations. Via this innovative method students learn both the basics of Arabic and the translations of Quranic verses and invocations recited during ṣalāh.
- Able to recite Quraan (not necessarily fluently)
Course objectives include:
a) Proving that the Quran and the fundamentals of ṣalāh are easy to learn.
b) Encouraging people to recite the Quran with adequate understanding of its content and meaning.
c) Enhancing our relationship with Allāh.
d) Enabling us to communicate with other Muslims via the language of Islam.
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at Darun Na’im Wynberg, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counsellor, Cape Town Muslim Events and The Knowledge Zone resident lecturer, Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual advisor & lecturer. Teaching for over 20 years.
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding mainstream education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant. In sha Allah
Dates & Times:
- Every Sunday Morning for 12 weeks. (3 months)
- Starting on the 4th February 2018 and ending on the 6th May 2018
- No class during school holidays
- 8.45am to 10.45am
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store
541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Bring along or donate a pillow for extra comfort
- R250.00 per month
- R650.00 per person (once off for full 3 month course) savings of R100
Contact Uncle Shamiel via Whats-App: 0786104700 for options below.
- Discounts : Youth (under 20), Pensioners and block bookings
- Need a better payment plan or looking for a sponsor?
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Walk in registration: The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephonic bookings: 021 762 6745 or 021 696 1714
- Whats-App: 0786104700
EFT and Cellphone banking only , no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#LAS118)
Send proof of payment via fax or email (see below)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
Telephone: 0021 762 6745 or 021 6961714
Whats-app: 078 610 4700
Fax: 086 551 8032
Testimonials and audio clips
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).