THE SAKINAH FOUNDATION AND CAPE TOWN MUSLIM EVENTS PRESENTS
Jewels of Faith
Introduction to Islāmic Creed
Taught by Moulana Muaadth Allie
In this age of mass confusion and competing ideologies, learn the essentials of Islamic belief – Aqidah.
“Aqidah” is an Islamic term meaning “creed” and is the bedrock on which other Islamic sciences rest and without which they have no true value. This course is based on the twentieth century Damascene scholar of ḥadith and its sciences, tafsīr of the Qurān and the Arabic language Shaykh Ṭāhir al-Jazā’irī. It comprises a simple text on the Islāmic creed in the question and answer format.
The course is focused on the basics but the coverage of all the articles of faith will be comprehensive. It is accompanied by frequent reference to pertinent Qurānic verses and prophetic traditions. As such it is an ideal introduction to Islāmic creed for the novice or intermediate levels.
- Belief in Allah (swt)
- Belief in Angels
- Belief in Divine Books
- Belief in Prophets and Messengers
- Belief in the Day of Judgement
- Belief in Predestination
- Belief in life after death
- Signs before the Day of Judgement
- Inevitable death & The end of the world
- The interim world (Barzakh) & Punishment of the Qabr
- The Resurrection & Description of the Day of Judgement
- The description of Hell
- The description of Paradise
- Understand the principles of correct Islamic belief and the prerequisites for a believer
- Acquire a clear understanding of life after death and its eternal reward/punishment with detailed descriptions
- At the end of the course participants should have, gained the knowledge of the fundamentals of Usul Al-Deen (Aqidah)
- Access to all 8 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
About the Instructor:
Moulana Muaadth Allie
Read bio and testimonials
Read bio and testimonials
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Dates & Times:
- Monday Morning
- Starts 22nd July 2019
- Ends 16th September 2019
- [8 weeks]
- 9.30am to 11.30am
- 2 payments of R250.00 per month per person
- or once off R450.00 per person
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure patrolled parking
- Air conditioning
- High quality sound
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Spaces are allocated when proof of payment is received.
- Please complete registration form below
EFT and Cellphone banking, no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#jew3)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Physical Address: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
- P.O. Box 2241, Clareinch 7740
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ctme.co.za
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).