The Prophetic Healing Institute
Healthy Living according to the Sunnah
Your Guide to Qurânic & Prophetic Therapeutics.
Life changing presentation by
Dr. Mujeeb Hoosen
- Rediscovering the health promotion advises of the Quran and Sunnah based on classical references as well a modern scientific findings.
- Exploring the unlimited holistic resources available in the Islamic way of life for all the stresses of modern day living affecting the mind, body and soul.
- Addressing all components of stress management beyond modern science.
- Understanding the holistic benefits of every act of Ibaada. Unveiling important links between illness of the heart and the body. Empowering the believer to live Islam holistically
- Prophetic Medicine – the Great Missing therapy in Healthcare
- The effects of Takwa on Immunity
- Salaah – the Therapeutic Postures of the Prophets
- Hydrotherapy – Healing Waters of Wudu
- Prophetic Nutrition- Soul food
- Sunnah Stress Management – Your only solution
- “Know your Temperament” – the key to individualised healthcare
- Illness – a Mercy from Allah(swt) (spiritual, emotional and physical benefits)
- Keep your Deen Green – Our health and the health of the environment
- Sunnah remedies
- Islamic Dietotherapy – ‘Food as Medicine’
- Rukyah according to the Sunnah
Benefits for those who attend:
- Empowering individuals to take responsibility for their own health whilst reviving Prophetic Medicine.
- To gain knowledge on the self help therapies within Islamic daily practises.
- To understand the implications of modern day living on our well being.
- To tap into the most valuable resource available for wellbeing –Quran and Sunnah
- To gain a deeper more profound appreciation for the wisdoms of the Sunnah.
- To motivate all to apply Islamic teachings in all aspects of life.
Who should attend:
- This course will benefit every member of the community as it aims to provide self help therapies through Ibaada and the Sunnah.
- All care-givers, healthcare professionals, parents, teachers (to train the trainers in order to spread the Islamic holistic teachings to all).
- Those who work 9-5 jobs, back to back desperately searching for an effective, low cost stress management program.
- Dates & Times
Corner of Taronga & Lawson Roads
Starting on the 16th April 2014
Ending on the 25th June with Certification Evening
Lecture starts 7pm – 8.10pm (Includes break for Salaah)
Doors open at 6.30pm
Monthly Payment Option
Registration : R100.00 paid before the start of the course to secure your seat
1st Installment of R125 no later than 16th April.
2nd Installment of R125 no later than 28th May.
ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED, IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND THIS COURSE, PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AT CLASS TO REGISTER AND MAKE PAYMENT.
Telephone: 021 762 6745
Cell: 078 610 4700
Fax: 086 551 8032
Brief Biography of Dr. Mujeeb Hoosen – BSc. (CHS) Bcm (UTM)(UWC), Cum Laude
Dr. Mujeeb Hoosen is an Unani-Tibb lecturer at the School of Natural Medicine at the University of the Western Cape (UWC). He obtained a double bachelor’s degree (in Science and Unani-Tibb Medicine) from UWC which was followed by a 2 year community service program at the Tibb Medical Centres. He is currently completing a Masters degree in immunology focusing on the role of herbal medicine on the immune system.
In the past years he has been actively involved in community health initiatives for various NGO’s, schools, hospitals etc.
He is a graduate of Darun Naim Institute of Higher Islamic Learning where he currently lectures (part-time) on Tibb An Nabawi (Prophetic Medicine).
He conducts several workshops on Prophetic Medicine for various Islamic institutions. He is a regular guest on various community radio stations. Recently he participated as a script writer and guest presenter for a 20 episode series on ITV (DSTV) entitled, “Medicine of the Prophet”.
Moulana Irshaad Sedick (Director of Dar al Mahamid & Imam at Square Hill Masjied) said: “Dr. Mujeeb Hoosen has been gifted by Allah with a wonderful knowledge base and insight. His knowledge of Islam has lead him to the world of Unani-Tibb medicine and through the knowledge and skills he acquired, he managed to unlock aspects of Islam, the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, which the world has long been oblivious to. Prepare to be amazed by the practical and immediate benefits of the Sunnah as you learn to make the most of your life as a unique individual. Dr. Mujeeb will show you how Islam contains the keys to a healthy, balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.”
Moulana Muaadth Allie (Director of The Sakinah Foudation, Teacher at Darul Uloom al Arabiayah & Imam at Darun Naim Masjid) said: “I find Dr. Mujeeb’s content very powerful and relevant for our times, his understanding of the topic comes across due to his fast research of the topic as well as day to day practical implementation”