In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
The Prophet Muhammad said: “Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.” (Al-Bukhari)
The Sakinah Foundation & Cape Town Muslim Events
THE ART AND SCIENCE OF LOVE
If you have a strong relationship, this workshop will provide you with insights and tools to foster further closeness, friendship, and trust.
If your relationship is distressed, this course will provide you with a greater understanding of your relationship and a road map for repair.
1- Nurturing the Love: Time and Attention
2- Paying the Price of Intimacy
3- Emotional Honesty: Importance and How To
4- The Secret of Contentment
5 – To Punish or to Aid [When Disputes Arise]
“Very interesting, nice way Moulana Muaadth explained each idea, the presentation was BRILLIANT! I benefited and would highly recommend couples to attend…” Sharifa
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at various institutions around Cape Town, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Resident teacher at Cape Town Muslim Events / The Knowledge Zone since 2011. Teacher and Marriage counselor since 1998.
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant. CTME does not collect Zakah, Sadaqa or Lillah or any form of funding from the community and is reliant on fees collected from the classes to cover its operational expenses.
May Allah SWT be pleased with us . Ameen
Dates & Times:
- Every Tuesday for 8 sessions
- Starting on the 16th October 2018
- Ending on the 4th December 2018
- 7pm to 9.30pm*
- Please bring along a salaah mat if you wish to perform maghrib at class. in sha Allah
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Patrolled parking on main road
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Monthly : R250 x 2 per month per person
- Once off: R450.00 [R50 savings]
- Access to all 8 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- Limited seats Payment secures your seat.
- Walk in registration: The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
EFT and Cellphone banking only , no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code [#ART48]
- Send proof of payment via fax or email (see below)
- Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).