ART AND SCIENCE OF LOVE
The course will be presented by Moulana Muaadth Allie, a leading Islamic scholar in various fields with some 20 years’ experience in the field of marital counselling and teaching.
This course is designed for ALL couples in a committed relationship. If you have a strong relationship, this workshop will provide you with insights and tools to foster further closeness, friendship, and trust. If your relationship is distressed, this course will provide you with a greater understanding of your relationship and a road map for repair. No public discussion or disclosure is involved.
At the course, you’ll learn how to: foster respect, affection, and closeness; build and share a deeper connection with each other; keep conflict discussions calm, break through and resolve conflict gridlock; and strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship.
1- Nurturing the Love: Time and Attention
2- The Preeminence of Focus and Timing
3- Paying the Price of Intimacy
4- Emotional Honesty: Importance and How To
5- Alignment of Values
6- The Importance of Present Time Living
7- The Secret of Contentment
8- To Punish or to Aid [When Disputes Arise]
“The Marriage course run by The Sakinah Foundation’s Moulana Muadth Allie has to be one of the most informative, eye opening and valuable courses I have attended. If you are serious about your marriage and your spouse or just want to learn how to do things right this is THEE course to attend … Muslim or not!…” Simon
Who should attend?
- Couples who wish to improve their relationships
- Couples who find lack of communication in their relationship.
- Anyone who wants to know what the opposite gender wants and how to provide it.
- You are not in a relationship and wondering what you are doing wrong.
- You are in a lackluster relationship and are looking for ways to create more closeness and caring.
- You are thinking of ending your relationship and are wondering if there is a way to save it.
- You are in a happy relationship and are looking for ways to make it even better.
- You are counselling couples and are looking for more insights.
- Students who have attended any Marriage course and wish to further their understanding.
“Very interesting, nice way Moulana Muaadth explained each idea, the presentation was BRILIANT! I benefited and would highly recommend all to invest in this course…” Sharifa
“Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class.His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.”
Instructor: Moulana Muaadth Allie
Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN).
Director of Sakinah Foundation and Imam and Teacher at Darun Naim, Wynberg.
Dates & Times:
- Every Sunday for 8 weeks
- 15th October to 3rd December 2017
- 8.45am to 10.45am : Doors open 8.15am
The Knowledge Zone: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
- R250 per month (2 payments) per person
- R480 once off per person
For options below (email or WhatsApp – Shamiel: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0786104700)
- Request a longer payment period
- Part sponsorship
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet or pdf slides
- Certificate on successful completion
- All lecture sessions
- Limited seats.
- Payment secures your seat.
- Walk in registration at The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephonic bookings: 021 762 6745
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code [ASL417]
*Kindly Fax or email proof of payment to 086 551 8032 / email@example.com
Cash payments or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. Click to view map
Telephone: 021 762 6745
Cell/Whats-app: 078 610 4700
Fax: 086 551 8032
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).