Arabic Language Level 2
Principles of Grammar
The Arabic language is the 5th most spoken tongue on Earth, and is the official language in numerous Middle Eastern and Northern African countries, such as Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Morocco, and Saudi Arabia. This course covers the 2d level in a series of Arabic courses.
The course is aimed at giving participants a solid appreciation for the Arabic Language.
- Vocabulary Lists
- Grammar including morphological scales (Structure of words)
- Conversations including Oral Presentations
- Writing skills
- Easy PowerPoint clips to understand
- Audio clips to practice with
Who should take this course?
- People who are seeking to learn new language, who are thirsty for more knowledge and experience.
- People who would like to speak Arabic.
- Want to work in / visit any Arabic country such as United Arab of Emirates, Qatar, or Egypt for example.
- Want to improve their Arabic skills
- Who have learned Arabic years ago and have forgotten the language already.
Participants are required to have basic Arabic literacy skills, i.e. one should be able to recognize and differentiate between the Arabic letters when written individually or when joined and be able to pronounce these letters.
Expected from you, the participant!
You are expected to engage in the class, read and revise the lesson notes daily, before and after a class, do what is asked of you by the lecturer, refrain from copying another participant’s work but may work together (it becomes copying when both parties are not gaining a positive learning experience) and spend adequate time with the course material outside of the classroom.
What you can expect from me, the lecturer.
You can expect the best course that I can deliver, a reasonable and appropriate homework load and an open door policy.
Previous students’ comments
(sourced from the anonymous course evaluations)
“I am really enjoying this class, although sometimes it’s intense.
Thanks for always being so motivating.”
“I have great admiration for the humility that all 3 tutors have.”
“Tutorials & tutors were par excellent.”
“Excellent course but challenging though. Loved it! Enjoyed it! The first course in Arabic that I understood ever! The tests were fair. Shukran!”
“This course forced us to participate.”
“Voice notes, videos, and slides were part of an excellent support system.”
“The course was interesting and informative, covered a lot in two weeks. A good intro and basis for someone who wants to study further.”
“Great course! Would have loved a little bit more time though.”
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant.
Dates & Times:
NB! No class during school and public holidays
- Sundays for 10 weeks
- Starts 3rd February 2019
- Ends 28th April 2019
- 11am to 1pm
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Patrolled parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Once off: R650 per person
- Monthly: R340.00 per person x 2 payments
Kindly note that we are not funded and all fees collected are used to cover operational expenses and salaries. In sha Allah
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet and audios assists
- Certificate on successful completion
- Limited seats Payment secures your seat. book online or at the Deen Store
- The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
EFT and Cellphone banking, no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#AR2119)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Class Coordinator: Shamiel – Whats-app – 0765463217