In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
The Prophet Muhammad said: “Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.” (Al-Bukhari)
INTRO TO ISLAM
A simplified course on the basics of the Islamic faith
This class/course is intended to be a window to the profound & beautiful world of Islam. It will expound on the introduction to the fundamental principles and constituents of Islam, its tenets, philosophy, general characteristics, culture, lifestyle and major goals.
This course is tailored to people who have embraced Islam or are thinking about embracing Islam and born Muslims requiring some clarity on their faith. Terminology would be explained to make it easier to understand. No previous knowledge is required.
Topics and discussions will cover
- Evidence for the truth of Islam
- Benefits of islam
- What Is Islam?
- Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
- Is There Any Sacred Source Other than the Qur’an?
- Examples of the Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) Sayings
- What Does Islam Say about the Day of Judgment?
- How Does Someone Become a Muslim?
- What Is the Qur’an About?
- Who Is the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?
- What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus?
- What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
- Human Rights and Justice in Islam
- What Is the Status of Women in Islam?
- The Family in Islam
- How Do Muslims Treat the Elderly?
- What Are the Five Pillars of Islam?
“Very interesting, nice way Moulana Muaadth explained each idea, the presentation was BRILIANT! I benefited and would highly recommend all to invest in this course…” Sharifa
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at Darun Na’im Wynberg, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counsellor, Cape Town Muslim Events and The Knowledge Zone resident lecturer, Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual advisor & lecturer. Teaching for over 20 years.
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding mainstream education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant. In sha Allah
Dates & Times:
- Every Wednesday Mornings for 5 weeks
- Starting on the 11th April 2018 and ending on the 9 May May 2018
- 10am to 12pm
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
- R190 per person (once off)
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion [No Exam but required to attend full course]
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Walk in registration: The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephone 0217626745 or 0786104700
EFT and Cellphone banking only , no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#ASL28)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
Telephone: 021 762 6745 or
Whats-app: 078 610 4700
Fax: 086 551 8032
Testimonials and audio clips
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- What really stood out for me was the solutions the instructor gave us on how to deal and handle the real problems that occur in a relationship. I am still very excited and will continue to remember all I have learnt as the future comes.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour. Interesting to note the differences in men and females-reality.
- The course is fantastic I would re-attend anytime.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Attending the course is a real eye opener and the content hereof makes u feel to want to be the best man/husband to ones partner.I would recommend the course to all muslims and even non muslims.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Course covers the fundamental parts that inform listeners to carry out and try to have a successful marriage by means of guidance and counselling but reminding the listener to first learn oneself better before learning more about a spouse.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).