In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
Al Quran Reading for Beginners
It’s never too late to start reading The Holy Quran. We come from different paths and experiences in life. Some of us may be lucky and born in a family that practise Islam strongly while there are many others like ourselves that do not have such background and we wish to know more about The Holy Quraan and want to be able to read and recite The Holy Quran.
While there are others who have learnt and read The Holy Quran but because of influences, they’ve stopped learning and they’ve got lost along the way and wish to start again from the beginning.
NOW you have a great opportunity to start!
This is a course designed for Youth, Adults and Reverts who wish to learn to read and recite The Holy Quran from Scratch.
This course focuses on the recitation of The Holy Quran and starts from the alphabet, teaching the sounds, the vowels and then moves through the sections progressively towards constructing words, and ultimately complete ayaat (verses) of The Holy Quran
This course is the 1st module of a comprehensive modular programme grooming oneself to be learners and teachers of The Holy Quran among your loved ones. In sha Allah
View other Modules:
Moulana Hafith Qaari Saalim Peck. Hifth done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Matriculation at Islamia College. Studied abroad in Egypt and Syria (focusing on Quran and Arabic language studies). Teacher at Dar al – Ulum Al – Arabiyyah Al- Islamyyah (Strand) .
Testimonials from students:
- This was my first attempt to reciting and i was very impressed with Moulana’s Peck mannerism and methodology. Alhumdulilah
- Very excellent, enjoyed the inspiring and motivating words. Masha Allah
- The Instructor made me feel at ease and reminds us always of our intention.
- Course presenter is very good. Alhumdulilah.
- Moulana has inspired me to read more of the Quraan. Alhumdulilah
- I enjoy the part of the class where he recites before the class starts Alhamdulilaah..I also appreciate the fact that in between the lesson he quotes hadeeth and the meaning of it Alhamdulilaah..I enjoyed class MashaAllah and well done to the Sheigh💯
Dates & Times:
Every Saturday for 8 weeks.
Starting on the 3rd February 2018
Ending on the 24th March 2018
1.45pm to 4pm
The Knowledge Zone: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Air conditioning
- High quality surround sound
R340 per month or 650 once off per person
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes, course booklet, Audio and video files
- Certificate on completion
- Walk in registration at The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne (See map here)
- Telephonic bookings: Call: 021 762 6745
Seats limited to 60 students , please make a payment into the following account to secure your seat.
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (QRB18)
*Kindly Fax or email proof of payment to 086 551 8032 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash payments or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (OLD FNB Building)
Telephone: 021 762 6745
Whats-app: 078 610 4700
Fax: 086 551 8032
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).