THE LEARN QURAN FOUNDATION AND CAPE TOWN MUSLIM EVENTS PRESENTS
Reciting the Quraan: Advanced
Quranic recitation in the absence of Tajweed is not only a disconcerting to the ears, but is also dangerous. This is because the Arabic language is intricate and just a slight change in the sound of a letter can turn the meaning of a word and even a full sentence on its head. It is thus an imperative for us to learn and implement Tajweed, to preserve both the meaning and beauty of Allah’s words.
This course covers pronunciation, characteristics of letters, and proper stopping and starting rules. This course if offered after you have completed the basic course of recitation and started reading the Holy Quran fluently. This course will make you able to read the Holy Quran having the sense of complete understanding of the rules of Tarteel and make you read in a better way avoiding the mistakes and errors. Insha’Allah
At the end of the course participants should be able to:
• Understand the importance of Tajweed sciences and its application.
• Adapt ‘Practice-Based’ teaching methods in Quran recitation and Tajweed.
• Teach effectively correct pronunciation and joining letters and words.
• Teach effectively Makharijul Huruf and Sifatul Huruf through ‘Practice-Based’ teaching methods.
• Adapt differentiation methods according to individual ‘Pace & Level’.
The importance of understanding the Quran
The importance of understanding the Quran
The Qurān speaks to the unsophisticated just as it speaks to the brilliant. Each walk away with a valid understanding peculiar to their level of education and grasp. No individual, nation or even humanity at large develops their knowledge base except that they discover new meanings to the Qurān inspired by these advancements.
The Qurān never lags behind and instead stays on par with the individual. It is, in fact, always ahead of us and waiting for us to catch up so that we can enter new dimensions of consciousness. As such, when one enters the medium of the Qurān, one has entered an ocean of infinite development and discovery, the pleasures of which will never come to an end.
The Qurān is the constitution of all Muslims and their guidebook through life, and so they are all required to be acquainted with its basic message and directives. This is only achievable via regular contact with the Quran such as that made during its recital, study, practice or propagation.
To do otherwise is to have abandoned the Qurān and the lifestyle that it calls towards.
This course is the 3rd Level of a comprehensive modular programme grooming oneself to be learners and teachers of The Holy Quran among your loved ones. In sha Allah
View our other Quran Recitation classes also on this website.
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Audio assists
Moulana Hafith Qaari Saalim Peck. Hifth done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Matriculation at Islamia College. Studied at Darul Uloom Al arabiyya Al islamiyya (strand). Studied abroad in Egypt and Syria (focusing on Quran and Arabic language studies). Teacher at Dar al – Ulum Al – Arabiyyah Al- Islamyyah (Strand)
Testimonials from students:
- This was my first attempt to reciting and i was very impressed with Moulana’s Peck mannerism and methodology. Alhumdulilah
- Very excellent, enjoyed the inspiring and motivating words. Masha Allah
- The Instructor made me feel at ease and reminds us always of our intention.
- Course presenter is very good. Alhumdulilah.
- Moulana has inspired me to read more of the Quraan. Alhumdulilah
- I enjoy the part of the class where he recites before the class starts Alhamdulilaah..I also appreciate the fact that in between the lesson he quotes hadeeth and the meaning of it Alhamdulilaah..I enjoyed class MashaAllah and well done to the Sheigh💯
- Starts 20th July 2019
- Ends 14th September 2019
- 11.15am to 1pm
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure parking (patrolled)
- Coffee and snacks on sale
Investment: Per person
- Monthly: R280.00
- Once off: R550.00
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Spaces are allocated when proof of payment is received.
- Please complete registration form below
EFT and Cellphone banking only , no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#QRT39)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Physical Address: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
- P.O. Box 2241, Clareinch 7740
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ctme.co.za
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).